Today, I chatted with a very special guest, Sarah Fisher from Blue Lotus Films who shared her top 5 tips to help you feel confident on video. I teamed up with Sarah to help her promote her new course iPhone Video Mastery which teaches wellness and heart-centred entrepreneurs how to shoot, edit and market their videos like a pro from their smartphone! Not every collaboration that lands in my inbox is a good fit, but I teamed up with her for two main reasons:
- She’s passionate about film and helping regular Janes like me create videos that we can feel proud of so we can get our message out there
- She has real-life film experience and the credentials to back it up.
Besides having an impressive resume and working for names you’d definitely recognize (A&E Television and CBS News), she’s authentic, sincere and has a gift for making you feel comfortable and confident on video (yes, it’s possible!).
How to feel confident on video with Sarah Fisher
Resources and links mentioned in this video:
- To learn more about Sarah’s new course, iPhone Video Mastery (affiliate) click here.
- The brand she recommends for background screens on Amazon.com.
- A budget-friendly Wireless mic option.
Got a story to share or tips that helped you feel confident on video? Please comment below, loves!