Hey love, if you’re looking for permission to throw away the rulebook and build a simple & fulfilling business that’s right for you—you don’t need one.
It’s your business and you get to write the playbook.
Regardless of what you’ve been taught, there’s no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to building and growing your business.
If you’re tired of the hype and the loud mainstream advice that’s out there, and you’re looking for a simpler, softer way to market your services, breathe deep.
you’re not alone.
Many of my clients feel lost, overwhelmed and tired of going around in circles because of the conflicting advice and ‘salesy’ marketing tactics that don’t align with how they want to reach clients.
They crave a deep, connected and meaningful approach that doesn’t require them to trade their soul to be seen and heard by the right people.
I’ve discovered that by showing up as myself (imperfectly) and being willing to experiment, you can create a business that’s unique, fulfilling and resonant with the kindred clients you want to work with.
Yes, it can feel scary to be truly authentic in your work, but the payoff is huge if you stick with it.
If you’re feeling a need to develop deeper confidence in your own decision making about your business or you know change is necessary, but you’re not sure how to shape that change, my 1:1 coaching may be perfect for you.
My work is best suited for highly sensitive, spiritually-minded, soulfully creative coaches & healers who:
✦ Are tired of the loud mainstream business advice that’s out there and seeking a softer approach to marketing your services
✦ Want to question unhelpful beliefs so you can confidently go after your goals in a way that works best for you.
✦ Crave a deeper, more meaningful approach to reaching and connecting with the right audience (and need a little handholding).
✦ Need someone to talk things over with and get a second opinion when you’re not feeling sure on your own.
✦ Need help distilling your jumbled thoughts and ideas into a plan of action.
✦ Align with authentic, sustainable business models (aka the slower more spacious approach vs. the fast, mainstream marketing that’s out there).
How I can help you:
Business roots (strategy)
- Developing your vision, values and a 3-month plan
- Mapping an ideal workweek that supports your lifestyle and how you like to work
- Identifying your unique point-of-view and how you stand out
- Building process docs to increase your productivity and efficiency
- Organization of back-end systems and workflows
- Simplifying your business model.
Knowing Your audience
- Gain clarity on your ideal clients and how you can best reach and serve them
- Conducting effective audience research to know and understand their specific challenges and goals so you can create offers they need and want
- Scheduling market research interviews to find out, not only what your people need, but what they’re willing to pay you for.
Clarifying your message & offer
- Clarifying & communicating your offer & message
- Copywriting coaching and simple sales page design and editing
- Creating a regular content rhythm
- Finding the right social platform for posting
- Identifying content themes
- Authentic branding and design
- Canva & marketing graphics
- Social media optimization.
Making authentic Connections
- Cultivating relationships with people inside & outside of your niche or industry
- Finding collaborators and partnerships
- Building your network
- Serving your audience
- Expressing your ideas & sharing your message
- Overcoming fears of being seen
- Increasing your visibility & discoverability.
Power Hour Session
60-min, 1:1 coaching session $100
Power Hour Sessions are a great option for those who are ready to focus on one to a couple of areas of their business. Whether you want to:
- Hash out an idea for a new offer
- Discuss kinder marketing strategies to help you reach & resonate with your audience
- Get a step-by-step walk-through on a system or something I’ve taught in a course
- Get high-level feedback on your sales page, website, visual or written content
- Clarify the next steps in your business to get you moving and inspired again.
These sessions are best for laser focus with just one or two concerns. You’ll get a recording of your session and an action list of simple changes to implement right away.
Monthly Business Coaching
$350/mo (3-mo commitment—$100 off when paying in full)
Monthly coaching is a great option for those who need deep support and ongoing accountability in finding and aligning with their core business foundations and creating deep resonance with their best-match clients through their website, content, branding, visuals and message.
- 1, 90-min Alignment and Business Assessment Session to kick-off our work together
- 2, 60-minute calls per month
- In-between check-in calls
- Unlimited email & Voxer support
- Short & long-term goal setting and ongoing accountability
- Complimentary access to my course library
30-day Coaching Intensive
3-hrs of 1:1 coaching, $400
30-day Intensives are a great option for those who are ready to focus on one to a few concerns or need deeper processing with a larger, more complex issue. Intensives can be split into three one-hour sessions, two ninety-minute sessions, four forty-five minute sessions or any combo of all three. But they must be used within the month.
- 3, 60-min, 2, 90-min or 4, 45-min sessions to be used within 30 days
- Unlimited email & Voxer support for one month
- Short-term goal setting & accountability
- A complimentary 30-min follow-up session after a 2-4 week implementation period.
The application process includes a complimentary 75-min, 1:1 session for me to learn more about your business and to thoroughly discuss your unique needs and how I might support them. If you have questions before applying, click here to hop on a virtual coffee chat instead.
01. How do I know you're the right coach for me?
If you resonate with my message and philosophy, and you’re willing to go deep into how to reach and be discovered by the right people, then we might be a great match. More than anything, it’s important to invest in a coach who shares your values. Also, trust your gut. If you’ve just read through this sales page and it doesn’t feel like a “hell yes” then, it’s worth looking some more. If you feel a “yes” but still need clarity or reassurance, please hop on a call with me here to tell me more about your business and see how I may be able to support you.
02. Can you guarantee I'll get results?
As your coach, the only thing I can promise you is that I’m there to support you as you do the work. I promise to be your accountability partner and someone who always has your back, but I can’t guarantee you’ll make an extra $2k per month, 10x your conversions, or grow your Instagram following by thousands. What I can guarantee is that 1:1 coaching provides the space and encouragement to try to make it happen.
03. Can you tell me a bit about your coaching style?
My style is about embracing the season you’re in, not pushing for answers like most mainstream coaches. I want you to leave our sessions feeling energised, inspired, and ready to take action on whatever we’ve mapped out. I believe in guiding you as much as possible towards the answers you already have. Of course, I’ll jump in with tips, feedback, and authentic marketing strategies that’ve worked for me and that I think would benefit you, but ultimately, it’s all up to you.