The 5 Keys of Writing Copy That Connects
Are you struggling to write sales page copy that connects with the right people?
Copywriting is an essential marketing skill, yet, so many entrepreneurs find themselves deep in the weeds when it comes to writing resonant copy that connects with their best-match clients.
What you may not know is that copywriting is a different kind of skill. Luckily, it’s a writing skill that can be taught and practised once you know the fundamentals.
If you struggle to engage your ideal clients with the words you write, then I invite you to attend this introductory-style class that covers simple concepts and shifts you can make to improve your writing so that you can start crafting effective copy immediately.
In this 90-min workshop recording, you’ll learn simple tips and shifts to improve your copywriting skills so that you can start crafting copy that connects with your audience immediately.
What you’ll learn:
- The difference between content writing and copywriting and mainstream vs. a more heart-centred approach
- Top mistakes coaches make when writing for their website
- Simple tips to help you write clear, engaging copy that speaks directly to your ideal audience
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- A 90-minute, live class playback and Canva slides to teach you the basics of heart-centred copywriting that connects
- A 30-minute website review (watch me critique student websites)