Speak Your Client’s Language (Copywriting Class)
The most resonant sales copy is the copy your client’s write themselves.
But how do you find the language your clients are using?
How do you write without paraphrasing or taking a wild stab in the dark at what they might say or how they might say it?
It’s called effective copywriting research.
In this 90-minute live class replay, you’ll learn how to collect, organise and track rich voice-of-customer data and draw out key messages to help you write sales copy that speaks directly to your best-match clients using their own words.
What you’ll learn:
- Detailed steps for gathering voice-of-customer data so you can find the right wording and phrases to use in your copy
- How to organise your data using my message tracking system (my go-to tool when writing copy for clients)
- A simple process you can follow to help you understand the pain points, deeper desires and hesitations of your clients so you can write how your clients actually speak (even without having clients).
If you’re a coach, holistic practitioner or small business owner who:
- Struggles to write sales copy and finds yourself deep in the weeds of not knowing what to say or how to say it
- Writes and writes and writes, but it doesn’t resonate with the right people (or anyone at all)
- Wants a simple process that shaves hours off your sales page writing time because you deeply know where your clients are at and have the right language to meet them there.
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- A 90-minute, live class playback and materials (class resource guide + message tracker) to teach you how to find how your clients actually speak to help you write sales copy that’s deeply resonant
- A step-by-step process for finding key messages and language that’ll spark new ideas for website copy and content
- [Bonus!] A sales page framework to help you outline your copy