Visual Marketing for Beginners Guidebook
Struggling to create visually-appealing marketing materials that engage your audience and feels authentic to who you are?
In this 75+ page step-by-step digital guidebook, you’ll learn:
- the 7 principles of good design so you can confidently create graphics for your website and social media
- basic colour harmony and font psychology so you can choose fonts and colours that embody you and your business
- how to work with photos and where to source high-quality images
- a system to simplify and streamline your workflow so you can stop wasting time trying to figure out where to start with designs
- free and easy tools to help you craft well-balanced designs that engage your ideal audience
- tips and tricks for designing in Canva (+ a bonus 2-hr Canva for Beginners private video training).
You’ll also get immediate access to my Brand Keyword Mini Workbook, simple Moodboard process and training to help you choose fonts and colours for your brand, and dozens of ready-made design templates and “how-to” video tutorials to help you implement what you’re learning.
PLEASE NOTE: this is the resource guide from my course Visual Marketing for Beginners. It doesn’t include the class recordings but many students have said the guidebook has been “one of the absolutely greatest tools” and “worth the value of the course alone”.
If you’re struggling to create visually-appealing content and want to learn the basics of good design and a simple process for pairing fonts and colours that harmonize well (on a budget), the Visual Marketing for Beginners guidebook is a great place to start. Whether you're a new business owner or have been around for many years but don't want to hire a VA or designer every time you need a simple design—this digital guidebook will help you create pro-looking graphics and marketing materials that resonate with your audience but still feel authentic to who you are—even if you don’t possess an ounce of artistry.
If you'd prefer the full experience, I recommend you enrol in my evergreen course, Visual Marketing for Beginners facilitated by George Kao and instructed by me which includes this guidebook plus 3.5 hours of recorded in-class video. Learn more here.